What will I learn?
This one day course qualifies you as a Higher Education MHFA Champion. It is designed to give you:
- A deeper understanding of the issues that relate to student and staff mental health
- Skills to spot early signs of mental ill health
- Confidence to signpost someone to support – whether that’s through self-help resources, university counselling services, the NHS, or a mix
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
- Being aware of, and promoting your own mental health and wellbeing
How will I learn?
- A maximum of 16 people on each course so delegates are secure and supported in a workshop learning situation
- Learning includes presentations, group discussions and activities and a comprehensive Higher Education MHFA manual to keep and use whenever you need to
- When you complete the day you'll get a certificate to say you are a Higher Education MHFA Champion
Based in Manchester we can offer this course across the UK. To book, or ask questions please contact us on the form below: