An insight into the value and relevance of diversity and how organisations can meet their obligations under the Equality Act 2010. The course includes activities around the different protected characteristics and types of discrimination. This is offered as a full or half day course.
Who should come on the course?
- All employees at all levels of the organisation
- Feel more positive and responsible towards equality and diversity
- Have a deeper awareness of what the Equality Act is there for and the benefits
to organisations and employees
- Have an increased understanding of your responsibilities under the legislation
- Know what the 9 protected characteristics are
- Understand different types of discrimination
- Feel confident in encouraging good practice within your organisation
What clients say about this training
Very well pitched, right level of challenge in a short space of time. Excellent, thought provoking training. Really well led - friendly, purposeful and inclusiveThe Dukes Lancaster
It was really detailed but fun at the same timeTogether Housing
- Organisations - Training can be at your venue on dates to suit you for up to 15 delegates
- Individuals - Individuals may want to book on one of our open courses
Just get in touch for more information.