We offer half and full day courses that can be tailored to your organisations needs. This may be working with a particular client group or supporting a colleague with a mental health condition.
Who should come on the course?
- All staff including front line staff, line managers, senior management team and back office staff
- Other people associated with your organisation such as volunteers or tenants
- Organisations hoping to achieve the Workplace Wellbeing Charter. Mental Health Awareness Training is an example of the type of training needed to help you achieve the Workplace Wellbeing Charter
- Organisations responding to their legal responsibilities. Employers have duties under the "Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations," 1999, to assess the risk of stress-related ill health arising from work activities; and under the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974, to take measures to control that risk.
- Spot the early signs of a mental health problem
- Feel confident helping someone experiencing a problem
- Provide help on a first aid basis
- Help prevent someone from hurting themselves or others
- Help stop a mental illness from getting worse
- Help someone recover faster
- Guide someone towards the right support
- Reduce the stigma of mental health problems
- Organisations - Training can be at your venue on dates to suit you for up to 15 delegates
- Individuals - Individuals may want to book on one of our open courses
Just get in touch for more information.